• Working with the full Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Photoshop, PremierPro, After Effects and Indesign) to produce high-quality video pieces.
• Producing in-house video assets that respond to digital trends, including shooting, lighting and audio
• Promotional collateral and materials (e.g. leaflets, booklets, brochures, visitor experience materials, HT museum marketing materials)
• Monitor strategic brand guidelines and branding for The Horse Trust, ensuring we always align with The Horse Trust’s core values in our marketing materials
• Deliver marketing and branding support across all organisational functions.
• Create and design marketing materials for fundraising appeals, events, brochures
• Responsible for asset library including photos, videos, etc whilst introducing new assets where appropriate and required
• Assist with merchandise stock, research trends in the market to increase shop revenue
• Support The Horse Trust social media channels when required
• Manage delivery of sponsorship and content, updates, materials, for bronze, silver and gold sponsorships
• Help increase supporter engagement by leading activities for educational groups
• Any other duties or activities which may arise
• Must have excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. In particular, Adobe lightroom, premiere pro/premiere rush, InDesign, video editing.
• A high attention to detail
• Organised and a team player, willing to support the wider team with projects
• Effective yearly planning
• Strong understanding of persuasive marketing
• Excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines
• Skill in videography
• Passion for animal welfare
• Comfortable occasionally working with horses for photo and video content ( no horse experience is required as horse handling training will be provided)
• Interest photography
• Able to be able to communicate with our supporters and engage with the public
Please send your CV, a covering letter demonstrating why you are a suitable candidate and an example of some design artwork you have produced to: email@example.com