Are you a great people manager, with a depth of knowledge in equine welfare and rehabilitation, who wants to work in aid of a worthwhile cause?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced manager to work within our Farm Management Team, focusing specifically on our admission facility and the early rehabilitation of equines.
Our 3 Farm Managers work together to provide oversight and leadership to our 7 equine specialised yards, developing high performing teams that safely care for equines to the highest possible standards of welfare, in support of the core objectives of the Charity; providing cohesion and consistency of care and training. A progressive organisation, we seek to continually evolve our systems to best meet the needs of equines. Our Estates Team work tirelessly to maintain and improve the pasture for the horses to support the work of the equine yards.
Bransby Horses admits horses all year round; often extremely fearful or in a poor state of health. A vital part of the work we do is the assessment, care and rehabilitation in the early part of their journey with us. We focus on the early stage in an equines' new life, giving them the best possible care and providing a safe haven for them to begin to thrive once again.
Sound like the role for you? For more information about the role or to APPLY, please visit bransbyhorses/jobs.
There is no better time, to join our growing Charity and we can offer you:
- A competitive salary of £30,882 - £34,742 per annum, dependent on experience and subject to annual review
- An attractive benefits package with plenty of holiday options and free access to various health and wellbeing benefits, including a dedicated employee support programme
- A permanent position, subject to completion of a probationary period with plenty of training and development opportunities
- A healthy work:life balance; working 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday with some occasional out of hours and weekend duties
- A friendly and inclusive community, working in a stunning big sky, rural location with frequent extreme weather occurrences
- A fulfilling and worthwhile job, working for one of the largest equine rescue and welfare charities in the UK